I'm so happy that Lesley, over at Not 2 Shabby Crafts, made me one of the recipients of the Liebster Award! It was so sweet of her to do that!! :) This award is bestowed to blogs that have less than 200 followers. Liebster is German for Dear, Beloved, Favorite.
Since I received this award - I now get to pass it along! Here are the rules -
The honor of accepting is done in the following fashion:
1. Link back to the person who bestowed the honor on you.
2. Pick 5 blogs with less than 200 followers to pass the award forward.
3. Post the award on your blog!
Here are the sites I chose to share the award with -
1. California Dreaming - I found her burlap wreath through a link party, but then loved how she does crafts, paints furniture, crochets, and knits! I'm sure there's more, but wow!
2. Flair for Home - Their adoption story is amazing and I greatly admire others who put their trust in the Lord and leave it to Him to work out according to His will!
3. The Sweet Life - Cake. Pops. Lots and lots of cute, pretty, and I'm sure absolutely tasty cake pops!! Need I say more?!!
4. Myriad of Possibilities - I stumbled across Cindy's blog from her cute little lunches she packed, but when I saw her copy of One Yard Wonders - which is also a book of mine - I knew she had great taste and I knew I was gonna have to keep an eye on her! :)
5. Our Home Away From Home - I'm not sure how I ran across this site, but I absolutely love the header! It looks so much like "me." I also love her master bath and she has lots of cute DIY projects!
Congratulations to everyone and don't forget to pass it on! And while you're at it, go by Lesley's and see her great blog and crafts!!